After working in the non-profit/homeless sector for the past 15 years my passion has been developing, initiating, and improving programs. There are a lot of consultants that do high level overviews of services and systems but not many who would help give feedback on how to strengthen individual programs. My goal is to work with providers and their frontline staff to help improve outcomes and create new ways to strengthen their service delivery.
- Harm Reduction
- Flow between Programs
- Operations Analysis
- Stakeholder Review
- System Navigation
- Integrated Systems
- Working with Emergency Services
- Complex Clients
- Data/GIS Mapping
- Program Review
- Engaging Vulnerable People Presentation
2020-21 – Uquutaq Society
• Focus on their Men’s Shelter (high barrier) procedures, flow between programs, staff retention and overall challenges.
2021 – McMan Calgary & Area
• Community engagement, needs assessment and recommendation’s in regards to retail space at James House.
2021 – Calgary Drop-In Centre
• Review and recommendation’s of shelter procedures, processes and operations.
If you would like to get more info on the consultation, you can click below to send an email.